Effective Date: August 9, 2023
3. Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality are owned by the Company and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
5. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Website is at your own risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, express or implied.
7. Limitation on Liability
Med Scholarly and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly because you accept it on an ‘as is’ basis. We do not warrant that Med Scholarly will meet any requirements you may have or that it will always be available, error-free, virus-free, or uninterrupted. We do not warrant the reliability, accuracy, and completeness of any materials or information uploaded to Med Scholarly.
Where you rely on any information or other material contained in Med Scholarly (whether uploaded by us or third parties), you do so entirely at your own risk. You accept that all warranties, conditions, and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings, or otherwise in respect of Med Scholarly, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Med Scholarly;
- downloading, making copies, and printing Materials;
- use of the Materials once they have been downloaded, copied, and printed;
- use of or reliance on any content or information displayed on Med Scholarly.
- We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Due to the nature of communications systems, we cannot guarantee that Med Scholarly will always be available. We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any non-availability of Med Scholarly.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
10. Waiver and Severability
11. Entire Agreement
12. Contact Information